The official Fucked and Captured WebcamGuy Blog for voyeurs, viewers, watchers, and male cam sluts,slaves,showoffs & exhibitionistic jack-a-holics Rules are the following: * Participants Must be an Adult (over 21) * Exhibitionists must freely show off * Exhibitionists must have already approved of being shown* * Videos can be placed on a variety of file sharing sites. Download and Share all these guys photos & videos.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Personal Vid Wank
Imagine my shock when I got a link from a cat who said he'd like to remain anonymous. I went to the link (after inspecting first for malware etc.) and wow! Just watch the video and see for yourself. Hey to the guy who sent this. If this is you in the video? WOW and thanks...
P.S. Ummm I noticed you playing the "smell your finger" game...heh heh... I won't tell anyone, promise....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment