Anyway, after about 20 minutes of convo, he asks me to get on skype. The closet case fag commences to fuck the hell out of his cunt. He blows his wad for the crowd of dudes watching and then goes on skype where he tells me he has a "surprise". At this point after watching his lame show which took way too long, I figured what the hell, might as well watch more. So we go on skype one on one where he leaves his cam running. I waited and then he returns with a water bag...a full red one. It was loaded with water. He sticks the water bag tube up his ass then positions the camera so I could see his butt hanging over his bathtub. WTF! He starts to shit out all this nasty green and black stuff from his ass. I shut his cam off and had to compose myself before I nearly vomited. He sends me a pvt msg asking what was wrong. To make a long story short, I deleted him from my skype, but not before he sent one last message:
Funk_it_up: Hey man, hope you liked it. Do me a favor please post my vids. I like having guys watch me shit. Im into that hope you are too. Thanks.
If this fag bitch shit eater is reading this, I have this to say to you. HELL NO bitch! I am into a lot of things but scat ain't in that line up!
LOL ...Anyway guys...feel free to post shit boy's vids and you can look him up under that name on that cam site or skype him if you are into watching shitty dildo play. By the way, he loves being forced into things and craves black dick, black piss and wants a black man to shit in his mouth. I kid you not...the sicko is truly into shit.
Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment